Monday, August 31, 2009

Cocijotype beta

Cocijotype

This is the lettering I did yesterday for the foundry, the idea had been around me for weeks or months, so, it was easy to draw the letters following my rough sketches. I also would like to tell you that the beta version of the website is running since yesterday, there is still a lot of work to do. As you can see, the word beta is set in the same typeface that the lettering in the previous post.

Esta es la rotulación (lettering o como gusten llamarle) de la fundidora tipográfica, la idea me había estado rondando por semanas o meses, así que fue facil dibujar las letras basándome en mis bocetos burdos. La versión beta de Cocijotype ya está funcionando desde ayer, hay mucha chamba por hacer pero por algo se empieza. La palabra beta es parte de una tipografía que estoy desarrollando, utilizada en la entrada anterior.

No comments: